Wednesday 6 February 2008

CNY rox

Hi ppls. After a frustrating day yesterday, I've finally came back to my senses 2day.





Directly after prefect duty, I rushed 2 Mr Tan with Damien. Y? Coz I'm taking pics for CNY celebrations. Woo! Photography rox! Damien gave me sum last minute tips abt the SLR.





Snap,snap,snap!





Frankly speaking, it's lyk nothing much, juz lyk any other CNY celeb. Except for VS Talent Quest. Ziyad and band was in. Wooo! They performed quite well actually. But, y!!! y u nvr win?.... The winner of the talent quest was "TalentHole". They played and sang sum Maroon 5 song. Very, very nice. Guitarists, 1 cute-voice sec 4 singer, and.. a freaking awesome beat-boxer. All of them played their part very well. U rock! Too bad there wasn't any encore. [ Although WE requested for it ]





A dozen KC gals came to our school, to dance for us. And.... U can guess what happens next rite? So, I no need to tell u arh. =X





Dismissed, returned SLR to media lab, met up wif Aidil and Hamzah. Went to TKPS, it WAS CLOSED. WTH. Went to eat at sum coffeeshop. Met up wif Janjira, Darren Kui, Shaun See, Warren, Soon Kiat and Zhi Min. Then, Jan, Darren, Warren, Aidil and I went to TM. Jan bought her back. Met Huda. Walk around sumore. Warren busted me -.-lll Diao. Grow up larh. 15 years old d lehs. XD





Say goodbye to Huda, Darren, Warren. Went bowling at SAFRA Tampines. Met Nawawi. Haha. Bowl, bowl, bowl. I won Jan by 6 points I think. Woo! Fierce! Hahahahaha.





Went home. Cry. I miss them. Those times when we were in primary school.





Decided to go fishing. Went down, waited for taxi. Then.... canceled. Coz my dad last minute dowan go. haha.





Aidil lend me 2 of his book, by Dave Pelzer. Thnx Mr. Paid.









Darren Kui in Toys'R'us. haha. Lol.

No comments: