Sunday 17 February 2008

Thanks..

I'm feeling worse 2dea. BUT, I think I'm feeling better. Wtf? I'm contradicting myself. OK nvm. I juz wanna say thanks to Bob Marley. Thanks for all the wonderful songs and lyrics. I was searching for a few songs that I heard of during my kiddy days, and finally, I've found it. So nostalgic. These are the few songs :

Turn your lights down low, No Women No Cry, Smile Jamaica.

Means a lot to me. My cousins introduced me to these songs when I was 6 years old. I can still remember the moment when they switch on a blue CD player, and these melodious notes flowed out of the speakers. I couldn't sleep and it was 3 am in the morning. But, I slept soon after these songs were played. You guys wonnoe how much it means to me.

And I'll be doing my assignments at Afiq's house today. So..... goodbye.

No comments: