Tuesday 6 May 2008

Confused

EL p2 and EM were ok 2day.
I really hope that I can get good grades for my MYE, especially for EL.

Haiz.

And, wanna noe abt my EL compre passage? It's abt computer addiction.

Ahhh.. Amek kau azmi.

And I after the test, I thought to myself. Am I addicted? Is addiction always bad?
Hmmm.. This can be debated.

Addiction, sumting that distracts u from other relevant stuffs [usually]
Lets say.. Online games. U can be addicted to it and u wont do ur homework.
The generic consequence? Bad grades. Isit always true? I dn think so. Maybe.

But, what if you are addicted when you got nothing to do? I mean, lets say.. June hols?
Is that good or bad? Coz, for me, i donnoe wad to do durin june hols, except to play games.
Coz im not the type of outdoor person. And wad if u get addicted to sumting that makes u view life in a positive way? Sumting that u will treasure and remember?

LOLOL. stop it Azmi. Ur beating around the bush.

In short, games have their own good and bad sides. It's how u play the game.

If I'm wrong, plssssplsss clarify this matter to me.


Hmm okok.. I gtg now. kkbb.

Ps2? PC games? Bio textbook? Which one azmi?


Azmi: All 3.

No comments: