Monday 12 May 2008

Punishment




Punishment. Agony. Lesson learnt, the hard way.

Geog paper, finished 20mins before time. Scanned my classroom :
Ppl writing lyk crazy. I'm the only one, the only one that thinks I've aced that paper
coz I studied lyk crazy last nite. Oh.. How wrong am I.

"pens down".

Ppl still writing. I wondered why. Coz there's a section where u only nd to do
one question, I looked at the other qn, q3, which i didn't do. It's abt rivers.
And, I looked at the page before qn3.

It states Qn 2b)i) [4]
ii) [8]

I didn't breathe. I didn't move. Coz I didn't know what to do.
I prayed. Prayed that I wont cry in class.

The paper is 30 marks. Oh yeah. I'm gonna fail.
Azmi's gona fail his fav and top subject.

This is the punishment. The punishment that I must receive.
I've done so many mistakes, maybe some of them I'm not aware of.
To whoever who's reading this, pls, I seek forgiveness from all of you.
I know I have done something wrong, and this is my punishment.

I'm willing to accept it.

But, pls, let me restart again. Ty.

Luckily, It's just the mid-years. It's not the final year, It's not
the 'O's. I'm very lucky to receive this early "wake-up" call
so that I'll remember not to do it again. I've learnt my mistakes.
I'll not do it again.



After the paper, I head towards the 55 bus-stop and met a few of my friends.
Oh Azmi, what a good actor u are. Pretending to laugh abt ur fatal mistake when
u shared ur story wif ur frens.

Father called. Asked me some stuffs. And I nd to go to the extreme east of Singapore.

Met a guy who have brought back sense into me, indirectly. It has been quite a while.
Promised something. - I must fulfill it.


Went to the Changi Village to buy the famous Nasi Ayam Penyet. Stoned.
The voices of the sea and wind made me recall the nostalgic days.
During my early days, ard 3-6 years old. I often roam around Changi wif my uncle and
my cousins. Just a simple stroll along the beach, munching on crackers, enjoying the scenery. The sea. The wind. The trees. They are all so different now. Leaving me
behind, pondering abt my past.

And I guess I should move on. Coz there's no use digging up the past coz Time
Machines are not and will not gona be build.

Azmi, don't be so emo will you?

Huh? Oh sry. It's just me when I'm lyk this. Sry.
Ok where am I? I don't know. Guess I should stop here. So guys,
pls don't be lyk me ok? If you have idolised me, u have made a ghastly error.
I'm just a worthless being. A soul who couldn't find his right path.

No comments: