Friday 30 May 2008

To a great friend I always respect


Seeing. It takes more than just ur sense of sight.

I saw ur post. I was speechless.
I didn't know that you, a brave young human, can be so calm and
composed. You are the most optimistic person i've ever seen
in my entire life.

I swear.

The way you tell the story. It was not meant to show that you're the
typical emo type. Instead, u braved through the storm.

Effortlessly, with a clear goal ahead. You're aware of the current situation.
Thinking, abt ur actions.

But, trust me partner, a human who can share his life story just lyk u,
filled with hidden advices, is a caring and unselfish man. I promise u that.

And no. I'm not gona console u, or wadsoeva. Coz i know that u have stood up,
strong, long before I can tell u this.

Missing sum1 that is so close to you, that brought you up to a fine young gentlemen.
-You have a headstart.

Don't lose this race, as life is a linear race, filled with obstacles that can be
easily, crushed.

Every challenge is an opportunity for you to show that you're the best in
being a role model, for those who have not fully understand,
what is life.

I'm sure that you have heard these words before, sumwhere, sumtime.

But, sometimes, humans just need to be reminded in times of agony.
Hope u'll understand my sincere intention.

I see strength in u, partner.


No comments: