Saturday 30 August 2008

Oh.. Speedy Gonzales.

Fast eh?
So fast, that we didn't have the chance to make things proper.
I wonder.

Anw, Friday was... fulfilling.
Always wanted to play soccer with the teachers of VS.
And I finally did, with a goal in my hand when i left.
HAHA. xD
The final score for the Student Orgs and Teachers was 2-2 btw.

After prayers, went to TM to have lunch.
Had Swensens for the first time in my life.
Ok ah. But i prefer Banquet. =P

And FAWWAZ! thnx for giving me the creative zen-stone mp3!
Really appreciate it, Deeply.
Deeply.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A week back, my dad and I was at a clinic, when this tall and big-sized
Indian man approached us with a wide smile. So wide that it sent chills running down my
spine. He took out a piece of journal and tore a piece of paper out.
Then, he began talking about luck and how unfortunate my family is.
And he can change my luck and fortune, etc blablabla.

He crushed a small piece of paper, began asking us to choose sum numbers and
spoke abt how this numbers affect my life. Then he asked for the crushed paper and say that
'that' paper can predict the future blablabla.

And I SAW him exchange the crushed paper with another crushed paper.

And he gave my dad the other crushed paper, trying to convince us that he had predicted the
numbers that we chose earlier. (confusing? I know) After the fortune stuffs all that,
he opened up his journal and said to my father,

"$10."

Dad: "If not?"

Him: "You put first then I tell you. It's for your own good."

Then my dad refused and talked abt the fact the Islam doesn't believe in this fortune telling
and stuffs. But, the indian man still wanted the $10. A lot of shit talking and stuff la.
Coz my dad wanted him to scram off, he gave $2.

As the man departed, I said

"Thnx for the magic show. David Copperfield teach you right? No wonder."

I think he heard me. Hahaha.

Noob Con-Man.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moral of the story:

Show your clean intentions first, and others will sympathize you.

Hahahaa.

No comments: