Saturday 6 September 2008

Different view points

I want to be where the sun warms the ground
Riggghtt.

Every single human is different from one another, except for a few of course.
There are the differences, and the similarities too.
An example of such similarities will be: Morals.
Every single one of us has that, or so we thought.

Some may think that doing certain things are not wrong at all, while some think they are.
It all boils down to the passive & uncaring thoughts of humans or the hope of a better tomorrow.

Some may say that nothing's perfect. Well I agree.
And the others will "back it up" with a simple thing like:
"Practice makes perfect. But nothing's perfect, so why practice?"
Oh my.. what immense creativity.
So creative that they are oblivious to tiny little things which may be taken,
for the better good.

Negativity, false influences and fake entertainment.
When you start convincing yourself to do something due to influence,
and you juuuussst know that it's wrong, BUT you stiiiiiiil continue to do it.
Well gratz, coz you've made the wrong turn to the highway of
"1001 things to get you entertained altho' it is such a bore."
&
"Oh no I'm in trouble, wait, I'm not alone. I'll do that sumore."

Sounds familiar? I bet it is.

I am convinced all of humanity is born with more gifts than we know. Most are born geniuses and just get de-geniused rapidly. And it is even more sad, for us, when we think we are getting smarter all the time and everyone else is dumb. Right? When things are too familiar to us, they become our habits. From then on, it's difficult to change our way of thinking. If you're on the safe track, good for you. If you're not, get busy.

You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you. So think today.

Tell me that you hate these people.
Coz the more you say these things,
the more noticeable your rude acts unnoticeably becomes.
And the more we'll hate you for your fake fronts.

Oh.
I'm an appointment holder.
I'm a leader.
I've taken courses, ya' know.
Let's keep that flag unfurled.
Oh.
Right, with your fake fronts.
You won't notice it at all. Thanks to your wonderful mates, or so we thought.

Oh.
I'm just an average man.
I'm not a leader.
Why should I care?
I'll just do whats best for me.
Oh.
Glory built on selfish principles, is just shame and guilt.
Unless the guy is some chimps of course.

Oh yes, anger and frustration. I know.
I simply can't hold this inside my mind anymore, coz it's gonna blow up anytime soon at ppl. And doing that is simply not my type.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My life is getting more pressurized lately. [duh, who's not]
Not with school. Wait, that's a lie. Ok fine, school too.

If you still don't know, my mom has to go to dialysis 3 times per week.
My dad got into an accident 3 months back. He couldn't work for quite a while.
And dialysis needs payment ya know? 2-3 months of piled up bills.
Saving a life takes the highest priority here. But without the other un-free necessities,
a living life will go through an un-lively & difficult life. So why should I worry?
Coz the dialysis treatment is gona be cut soon, if it's not paid in 2 days time.
Full payment. Oh, what kind souls there is beneath the sea of "helping the society".

But, nothing is as bad as you think. I know that there are other people who is troubled by other, bigger things in their lives. Some penniless, some homeless, some limbless. I don't want to be named as a spoiled brat. And I still got those things with me now, so why should I cry.
Why should I. Then, why should you too.

And if my behavior and character don't seem to match my situation right now.
Oh, I'm sorry. =1 And I realized I've been talkative lately. Sorry too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 days of school holidays left. Oh what a time to be in the holiday mood.
This holiday, I realized that a man can't be judged or respected by only his words.
His actions are as important, if not more important.
Okay, gtg. Thnx for reading. =]


Anyway the wind blows.
Nothing really matters,
Nothing really matters to me.

No comments: