Wednesday 10 September 2008

Missing waves of the ocean


Everybody feels alright you know,
But I've heard some poor fool say "Somebody!"
Everyone is out there on the loose,
oblivious to the other worlds.

Well i wished i lived in the land of fools
And no one knew my name
But what you get is not quite what you choose.

Ya know?




Oh my! I really love the first week of this final term altho it sucked for me.
Can't wait for the eoys to arrive.

*suspense* *boom*

Anw, just now in the bus otw to eunos, there was this lorry which dropped and spilled a handful of BIG, BIG sacks of STARCH POWDER on the road. Then my bus need to stop and wait for the lorry driver to carry away the sacks. Thrills of suspension. xD




Oh yah. Guys, the internet tells more than 1001 tales about you.
So yah, beware. TAPS members are here to dig out your secrets! =x

(the TAPS part is an inside joke btw)




And there were smart little cats which will physco you to reveal whateva you know.
So beware! =)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know where you are?!!
You're in a JUNGLE BABEEEHHH!! =o

No comments: