Friday 17 October 2008

The Future

Had HML [MT format] mock exam.

& I was sleep-writing!


Hahahhaa. Kidding.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And earlier this morning, Ms Lau, my Amaths teacher approached me, like she always did,
and said, like she always said..



"Can I strangle you?! I had to mark your paper! And..
Ah!! Can I strangle you?!"



Thats what she said to me.

And have always been saying that to me. Since May.

Since I start screwing up for my Amaths.

My friends usually said that Amaths is easier than Emaths?

But I don't think so manss. x(

And now, I'm suffering from a serious illness.

Which is the..

"you know you have failed, but you haven't get the papers back yet" disease.



"Eh, Ms Lau said that only a few of our classmates passed A Maths. And some
even get 20-30" -Syakir xD


Aaaaaaaaahh.. Why must you say that to me? I'll have some scary weird nightmares
about sharp papers cutting my skin again. Wtheck. =X



I've explained to my parents, that I've failed my Amaths. Explained nicely tho.
And they said, okay nvm. Try harder next time okay. All they want to know is my A1
for Amaths in Os.

But this is bad. Consistency wins the game here, i think.


Someone, talk to me. I feel, weird and different today.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------


I knew The Future.


But I knew it too late.

No comments: