Monday 13 October 2008

Nostalgia!

Just like the old days. (check out my May Archives for a similar post like this!)

HAHA.

AEP. It's my only hope for a better humans grade.

The actual drawing and painting exam is tmrw.

And here we are doing our boards! I bet that not even one aep-ian
has FULLY completed his board laa.

..

Okay fine, 1 or 2.

Hey, don't look down or underestimate the power of last minute kay.
Okay, maybe not last minute, but last hours.

And 6 hours are enough for you to complete the boards.
(we're given 2weeks to do our development boards. 2 weeks. =( )

When you're doing last minute hours work, you KNOW that you must complete it, and you are
really focused in completing it. It's really like that for me though.

BUT, do not try this at home, or anywhere, at anytime, without professionals guiding you.


Wtheck, I'm so bad. "Glad you know."

Wtheck, I'm talking to myself.

Wtheck, I'm procrastinating by doing this random post.


Stop Azmi. Go do your boards.

*nods*

No comments: