Saturday 1 November 2008

Green. Greener. & Stop - Red.

Damn it. I realize that I've lost control of myself - discipline and sensibility wise.

I think I've been too self-obsessed till I'm not aware of my wrong doings.
Or maybe I'm aware, but was just too lazy to react.

My mind will say Naah.
My mouth will say Nope.

There's a big difference. :]

Wise men tell us to learn from our mistakes, and from others' too.
Well for me, I've been watching others. And not feeling myself.

It's time once again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're a leaf.

On a branch.

On a tree.

You're drying out really quickly.

Blame the sun.

Blame the rain.

No.

Blame your stomata for not opening up wide enough?

No.


No?


Hey,

You can't control the sun and rain.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guilt.

I wonder.


And I wonder if there's anyone that will just click the 'x' button after this.

No comments: