Tuesday 25 November 2008

Pictures First - Sorry

I was planning to write a thousand words but, here are the pictures instead!

Hahhahahahahaa. I just woke myself up with that one.

Click on the Pic if you want to take a closer look


Note: Not in chronological order


We were above the sea and a sea of clouds.


My 'spelling' roommates x)

My China Class!

Me, David [my buddy], Weng Lok [at my buddy's condo]

One of the nicest family I've ever met in my life.



STANDARD CHINA PEOPLE PHOTO POS. l"\/"l
The welcome and farewell ceremony was a karaoke party!
I hate singing out loud [SOL]


Our last pic with them. ="{


On the river cruise



Me and Quinn at Huang Fei Hong

VS peeps at Goddess of Mercy Temple
The sword impulse users.

Damien Ho Yu Ki Yi Kai [no hard feelings xD]

There were signs beside the stairs and carvings.
They stated: "Please Don't Squash"

Friendships were created and strengthened.
Memories were forged and remembered.

d(^_^)b


Credits to [mostly] Quinn and a few pics by me.

And FEASH. My memory cards had some screw ups and couldn't display 50% of
the pics I took!

FUG.

But don't worry.. I'll upload a hundred more pics. Soon.

No comments: