Sunday 23 November 2008

Quiz first. China Trip post later k? k. ;)

[edit]

Tagged by Hamzah and Lin Chun of 3D!
rules and regulations:
-people who were tagged, need to blog about their own 10 weird habits/little facts as well as state the rules clearly.
at the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
-NO TAGS BACK pls
10 weird
things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
------------------------------------------------------------

1. I swear I have something against new/modern songs and music.
[hatred, grr]


2. I have 3 different types of behaviour
[1 at home, 1 in school, 1 in the public]

3. I don't really like to mingle with mats or matswannabes
[No! Don't take off my cap or else I'll... DUURHGHH]

4. I'm kinda shy. Wait no. I'm really shy. As in with girls only.
[yes, yes, yes. I know xD]


5. I'm an all-rounder with games! As in seriously, try me.
[10 different kinda games with me & total up the scores =X ]
[sorry in advance if i hurt anyone with this statement]

6. I'll be frank with this.. I can't tolerate stupid behaviours of @#$% ppl
[If I'd done those things, I feel like literally killing myself]

7. I'm afraid of ghosts, but only when I'm alone
[But I love night walks! x)]

8. I literally bleed at night. But rarely of course.
[nose bleed :( ]

9. I'M PROUD TO HAVE THE SUCKIEST PC
[as compared to other friends of mine]

10.I love TOMYUM SOUP
[It's more than just TomYam Soup. Well, most of the times]

the lucky ones.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

It's all yours. Just use your imagination.

TAG REPLIES

zb: I bought you the guitar hero world tour set. But I lost it ah there. Someone
robbed me. Sorry ah. =(

freak: The food for Muslims is damn healthy! Haha. Veggies!

nazri: Yeah! I have some problem with forgetting stuffs [it's bad at certain times!]

hmz: Yup, done!

Huda: Relinked!

linchun: Done!

yiqi: Wait, agree to which part? xD

wiz: So fast know know abt MLMP? Yeah, unluckily..

Damien: I think I didn't state the 'rules' clearly. Lemme change. xD

No comments: