Tuesday 16 December 2008

Difficult

It's difficult to help someone when they don't listen.

I bet everyone, anyone, knows that.

But are we listening? For real?


Now I know how tiring for my parents to teach me something when
my pride is too high.

Just like yours dude. Just like yours. And I can safely say it's much worse.


I'll change.

Will you?

-------------------------------------------------------------

And Wow. Messing with the wrong peeps sure is unhealthy.
Turning a strong and positive teen like you into a .__.

-----------------------------------------------------------

BOOZES.

New word of the day, for me. thanks Damien.

Oh it means to drink alcoholic beverages excessively or chronically.

CREDIT: dictionary.com

It's so COINCIDENTAL.

------------------------------------------------------------------

[deleted portion of post]
[related to the portion above]

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for implying too much.

No comments: