Thursday 18 December 2008

A thing or two. Here and there.

Facts: Today.
1. Talk to a boy/girl you like?
Girl? I Wish, Nope. Boy... Nope too.
2. Learn anything new?
What bus to take from Changi Village to home.
3. Talk to an expert?
Expert in Magazines, Yes.
4. Miss someone?
Yeah.

FACTS: Last Person Who...
1. Laid in your bed other than you?
I don't have a bed.
2. Made you cry?
The absence of my granddad.
3. Went to the movies with?
Aidil. Kung-Fu Panda. Ages ago.
And some mat thought I was Chinese. He commented on my movie food, which was the cheese pasta or smth, said it's yucky. So I talked loudly to Aidil in Malay. And he had that "Oh crap"
expression on his face.
4. Went to the mall with you?
Is PP a Mall? HAHA. Yes. Umm, Damien and Quinn. In Fact, we go to PP almost everyday for lunch.
5. Showered with?
O.o
6. Said they loved you?
Tsk. No one.

FACTS: General stuff.
1. Where's your favorite hangout?
Changi Beach.
2. What are you most scared of this second?
A sudden Bang. And I'll look out of the window and see explosions, fighter planes.
WAR.
3. Does anyone like you?
My parents. I think. Thats all.
4. Are you lonely right now?
Nope. Chatting with Damien and Aidil on MSN. Laming around and doing work at the same time.
5. Song stuck in your head right now?
The Final Countdown - Europe. Partly coz I'm listening to it. And it's kinda in my ears, which is technically at the sides of my head. So yeah, In.
6. Been on tv or radio?
Yes. Both times on the 9:30 ch5 news. Primary school back then.
7. Ever liked someone who treated you like crap?
LOL.
8. What color shirt do you have on now?
White. With a maroon text that states "SISTA".
9. Name three things that you do every day?
Damn, I can't think of any.
10. What's your favorite show?
Of all times? Whose line is it anyway is one of my favs.
11. Who got you to join Facebook?
Don't have one. ^^
12. Wish someone was next to you this morning when you woke up?
It's not that physically possible. Next to me is the dining table. And my family is always sleeping beside me in the hall. But if its possible, Umm, Nah, that'll be scary.
13. What website do you visit the most?
Other than my blog? Youtube.
14. Do you have plants in your room?
Nah. I hate talking to them. Coz you'll go insane.
15. Who was the last person to hug you?
My Aunt who takes care of my granddad. It was when my granddad passed away.

SECRETS. (Hm, they're not exactly secrets.)
1. What is your display name about?

//\zmi :.

--That's my name, Dude.

Personal Message?

Rubik's Cube. Or so I thought.

--Hints? January 2008.
It's deep though.


2. Where was your display picture taken?
Pasir Ris Fishing Pond
3. What's your headline mean?
O.o
4. What's your current mood?
Can't think of one. Ahh. Normal.
5. What's your most valued possession?
IC.
6. How are things in your relationship?
Nah.
7. If you could go back in time, would you?
Don't ask. Hahaha.
8. If you could be an animal for a day, what would you be?
Sabretooth tiger. Or maybe an eagle.
9. Ever had a near death experience?
Yes. In M'Sia. Almost drowned, in a supposedly "haunted' lake.
10. Who is your most recent ex?
Nah.
11. Have you ever sang in front of a large audience?
Nope.
12. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Face?
13.How old will you be for most of 2009?
Hmm, 15.5 years old.
14. Would you date someone 8 year older than you?
LOL. No thanks. I'll feel very intimidated, as always.
15. When was the last time you talked to number 1 on your top friends in real?
What?
16. What were you doing at 4am this morning?
Hehheh.
17. What's your relationship with the person you last texted?
My cousins. Coz they saw me when I was out today.
They texted "Jgn mcm betul la, desert pun nak amek gambar. hehe."
which means, "Don't act real la, dessert also want to take picture. hehe."
Coz I was out with my friends for some food article, and i was taking some pics
of chengteng and tau huay.
18. What movie do you really want to see right now?
YES man. Can't wait.
19. Where are your siblings?
No siblings. Thank you.
20. When's the last time you cried?
27 November. My Granddad.
21. If you found out you couldn't have kids, would you adopt?
Can't really decide. Maybe, maybe not. Concentrate on career instead?
22. Do you know a secret about your ex and if he/she pisses you off will you tell?
Nah.
23. Do you want kids?
Who doesn't. It's your next generation.
24. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
Talk about casual stuffs? Yeah. I hope so. Problems? Nah.
I dislike sharing them with ppl.
25. Do you believe that every thing happens for a reason?
Yes.
26. Last time you saw your parents?
My mom's playing PS2, Digimon Rumble Arena 2, behind me, in my room.
She needs to exercise her robotic pulse in her wrist, for dialysis stuff.
My dad went to work at 7.30pm.
27. Who was the last person to give you a ride somewhere?
Bus 59 bus driver!
28. What were your first thoughts this morning?
Oh shit. I'm late for Media Lab.
29. Are you a jealous person?
Sometimes. Who's not?
30. The last time you slept on the floor?
Everynight. I sleep on the mattress. 10 years old of age. But clean! coz it's
washed every few months.
31. What did you have for breakfast?
Kueh Baulu Strawberry which my mom made. + Myeloh.
32. Who do you love?
Ah great! It's the world wide web.
33. Who was the last person you called?
My Dad's hp. But my mom answered coz he was sleeping.
34. What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you had?
Myeloh.
35. What is your current annoyance?
My guitar strings are so screwed! Need to buy new ones.
36. Have you ever been on a horse?
Yes. I had horse riding lessons in M'sia when I was 5. I stopped when I was 7.
Coz I go to my cousin's house, which is in M'sia, every weekend. And my uncle there had offered free horse riding lessons at *some place which i forgot* for my paternal family who wishes
to ride.
37. Do you get distracted easily?
Umm. Oh look it's question 38! I'm gonna answer that.
38. Who is the last person you cried to?
Cried to? No one.
39. Have you ever lost someone?
Yes.
40. Have you ever been drunk and thrown up?
Nope.

SO FAR IN 'O8...
1. Made a new friend?
Yes.
2. Done something you swore never to do?
?
3. Laughed until you cried?
Nope.
4. Went out behind your parents back?
Nope.
5. Met someone who changed your life?
Yeah.
6. Gotten close to someone?
Yeah.
7. Found out who your true friends were?
I'm not finding *true* friends. Friends will do.
8. Hurt emotionally or physically?
Oh yeah baby. And someone just don't know it.

No comments: