Wednesday 31 December 2008

I LOVE MY SEC 4 TIMETABLE!

Subjects on 2nd Jan!

PE!
EL!
Chem!

THERE'S NO NEED TO CHIONG ANY HOMEWORK*, PERIOD!
*[EL no hw, and i've done chem]

I'M SO DARN HAPPY!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tag Replies

Fi - Familiar ey? Haha. Your blog taggy so famous now. Thanks to a
passerby. xD

Zb - Kanye West sounds like Kentucky Fried Chicken. Haji Malek? Nice.
My Dad somehow knows that your dad knows malek awab. And your scenario might
be freaking true la! And that's scary. =O

beLIEve - Umm. A few hours. See how much I procastinate. Was planning to do
my homework. xD

Damien - I'm not sure about that. ioi!

freak - High marks? I seriously don't think so. Coz I can't write that in 1hour! xD
And yeah, zb/I got problem against kanye west, especially his specs la.
Like some blindscreen. HAHAHA.

passerby - yo, you somehow became the hot chat topic, a few days ago.
haha, old man. xD

hmz - Hellooooooow!

No comments: