Wednesday 28 January 2009

Eedyiuts

What if one fine morning, you wake up and says hi to your mom, but she freaks
out as she has no freaking idea, who you are.

Then you go to school, enter your class, and everyone shoo-ed you off,
coz they don't know you.



TONS of other things can actually happen to us. But Earth's 'reality' doesn't
allow 'out of the world' surprises to happen.


What if one day, you browse through the album, and you realized that all
of your images are gone from the pictures, as though you didn't exist?

What if one day, you wake up at the age of 80, and then die a few seconds later?


These may seem random to you. But I do take it as a gift to be given this blessed phenomena - the way we are, the way we live, the way we understand and perform what we're supposed to do.

We are really fortunate people, y'know?

The Settings are as such.
We, humans, can't change it.
So we jollywell appreciate it already.



Oh, and I think I caught a glimpse of the invisible that few have seen, but not me. Not yet, at least, coz I only captured a small part of it.




Ps: You might think I'm a physco, but frankly, that's the way I deal with things.

No comments: