Saturday 31 January 2009

yllaretiL

I once hated the Sun when I was young.
It blazed my skin till my shirt was uncontrollably soaked with perspiration.
I hated it as it made me feel so uncomfortable.
This unloving glowing ball of gas is always the reason for the squints.

And the list goes on..

But little did I know then, it was indirectly supporting billions of lifeforms on this planet, both indirectly and directly. It was our essential source of energy, and a source of life. I sincerely regret hating the Sun for being up there during the day. How foolish of me to instantaneously hate something, without understanding its motive.

Now, I regret bearing the hatred of the Sun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------


At 6.44pm today, I was in school, in the PB room to be specific,
with Ziyad and Haafiz. And something.. creepy happened.

Want to know more?

Follow this instructions:

  1. Attend the VS Student Leaders' Convention during the March Hols
    [A 3Days2Nights camp for the JLs and SLs]


  2. Carry a charm or any kind of materials that can protect yourselves from
    the unwanted entities.


You'll experience something at the end of your journey.



This is serious business.

No comments: