Monday 16 February 2009

Shining fronts, darkened backs.

"And now, let's give a big hand for the Organising Committee to come up on stage for its performance called Soaring High."


I walked backstage.

Frantically searching for the microphone. Couldn't find it. So, hecked it.

[And btw, the PB guitar which we all love so much was broken by a coward being
who doesn't want to own up. So I had to use the Music Room's guitar.]

I brushed the curtain walls aside.

I took a step outside.

The spotlights were really, really glaring.


And then the moment came.

I remembered having my mouth unclosed due to that.

I was shocked.

I was surprised.

I was disgusted.


2 Long rows of "OCs".

In our rehearsals, I've never seen that numerous turnout of people before.

Never.

Understandable for those with upcoming competitions and all.

But how about the rest?



Face showers?

Worse than those who crapped up nonsense, but did tons of useful work.



Student Leaders?

Please.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And a few hours before the actual SLI, I remembered some of us, tightening up
every single muscle that we have, in order to amend and perfect key things.

An hour or two after that panicky moment, we saw a group of "OCs" strolling slowly at the side of the school's fence. With a bubble tea in each of their hands.

"Yo!"


Hahaa.

Jokers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Call me evil.


At least I'm reminding the mistakes most of us made..


Rather than 'friends' who lack the heart in telling his
'friend' - what's wrong, and what's right.

No comments: