Wednesday 18 March 2009

Recalls

Have you ever tried to do something that you've done before?

But you simply can't?

Well.. this weird feeling has been haunting me for months now.

And I've been slacking, not doing anything to make it happen.

Complacency, I suppose.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, let's see..

4 more days to reopening of school. (o__-")

And hols-homework? Untouched.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Some people study in the bus.
Some study while standing on their feets.
And in some rare despo cases..
Some people study while crossing the streets!



It has been quite a while since I've gotten top 4 in school.

[No pun intended]

But now? 40th,50th,60th?



Hahas. But that's alright.

I think I've felt the spark that'll ignite the flame.

No comments: