Saturday 28 March 2009

Triple Coincidence

Went to VJC with some of the media club members.
Registered, and they handed us a booklet and a coupon that's
actually for some retrieval of free stuff.

I joked in front of the registration members and my friends:

"Eh got lucky draw!"

Then. I sat in one of the lecture theatre and listened to professional photographers
sharing their passion and knowledge on photography.


THEN


There was an informal mini break after the first speaker's speech.
There's this lady that told us there's this good news.

Which is...... A LUCKY DRAW.
We had no idea there was one.

Coincidence? Haha. Yeah, the FIRST coincidence.


THEN


She announced:

"And the lucky one is from.... Victoria School!"
And everyone giggled thinking that it is biased lah, whatever lah, etc.

Coincidence! The SECOND one.


THEN


"And the lucky winner of the canon eos cap which cost $15 is...."

By this time, I knew something waaaaaaaaas a little 'fishy'.
I have no idea why I thought I'm gonna get that prize.
Damien and maybe Aidil thought I'm gonna get that prize too.
Partly because I joked about it earlier.


"Muhammad Nur' Azmi from Victoria School."

"Can you please come down to collect your prize."

The 3rd, weirdly syncronized coincidence.






Is this a sign?

No one knows.

But I would like to figure something out here.

No comments: