Sunday 10 May 2009

Who Says Free Entertainment Sux?

If you want to see a free band concert, rock, oldies, blues, and some malay songs, COME DOWN to Changi Village every Saturday, it's from 7.30pm to 10.30pm.

My dad asked me to accompany him watching his friends jam at
this site. And gues what, it's free seating, so we sat on the grass.

UNBLOCKED VIEW.


And whoa, I was really, really, really amazed by their performance.
Most of them are in their 50s, [all of them are malays] but their
voice in english is like @!T&^&#^@&#%&!%$* Good.

They can play most types of songs.

The songs they played were:

Proud Mary - C.C.R.
Have you ever seen the rain - C.C.R.
To Love Somebody - Bee Gees
I Want to Break Free - Queen
Hotel California - Eagles
Desperado - Eagles
Black Magic Woman - Santana
Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton

And 5 other malay songs.

The lead vocalist is... superbly skilled, and friendly too.
The lead guitarist is an ex-member of a famous malay rock band in the 80s.
And those with the other instruments are equally great.


-----------------------------------------------------------

Good news for me. Free training sessions.
And I'm inviting my friends! [only those who are interested]

-----------------------------------------------------------


Okay, end of hyper period.

Have to touch some books tmrw.

=/

No comments: