Wednesday 17 June 2009

And I Believe.. In Yesterday.. (Beatles) xD


Argh. Lazy to type.
Furthermore, what's the use of telling what you did,
here and there, and everywhere.

{irony}
Went to East Coast Park in the Morn of Monday with
{theCloak}
SOMEONE[s]!

{/theCloak}
{/irony}

Look at the bottom right corner of the photos.

ITS A FREAKING MAN UTD CAP.
SOMEONE FREAKINGLY WASTED IT
BY THROWING IT INTO THE SEA.
AND GETTING IT ALL SEAWEED'ED!

Line Break!

(in a cheesy PS1 Fishing Game kinda Voice when your line... break =.=)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And The 2 %#@%#@^$^%$#%$#@%#$@%#$ Gifts Received:


SX Guitar

On 14th June, my parents urged me to buy this SX Guitar coz I've been eye-ing it
for quite some time. LUCKILY I TOLD THEM NO, maybe at the end of the month.

And the next day, I got this.

Thank You So ****ing much to:

Aidil
Damien
Dzafir
Endy
Hafidzhin
Hamzah
Haziq
Lester
Syakir
Tan Bing Yu
Wisnuh
Ziyad

Im going to repay you guys......

BY FORGIVING YOUR SINS!!!! ~~

HAHAHA. NO LAH JK.

Will think of something meaningful, before I leave VS. =)




I Call it, the Bubble Gum Cake.

=)

I Call it, The Bubble Gum Brownies.
It's really really, Bubble Gummy.

Thanks to Huda and her mom!

Psst, eh, stop school and open a shop lah sia..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh damn, I'm attracting attention.

Well, it has been quite some time. xD

[rolls down to read the archives, just to confirm xD]

Yep.

Once a month is the maximum.

Just like redbull!

=)

No comments: