Monday 10 August 2009

Rule No #1 for Nature Photog

Do not go out for a photoshoot during a public holiday / weekends.

Humans will turn into pests in your very own photos.


Freaking wasted my time, chionging to ECP after getting hyped up
by the BLUE sky [how long so dull and grey manz....]

Then got myself really really annoyed by the couples romancing
at the freaking breakwater.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

My freaking table is in a freaking mess.

WTBUCK.

No wonder no mood to study / do work.

[took me sometime to realize that]


And WTBUCK, ppl are mugging their brains off.

=(

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

AND OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH.

I freaked my freaking self out last night during MY SLEEEEP.


Was watching TV..
Accidentally slept.

And my elbow accidentally pressed the increase volume button.

It went on and on till max, and then I woke up screaming

And my aunt was staring at me.

Wooo then went back to sleep without switching off the TV

[with the volume at max]

xD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments: