Saturday 26 December 2009

Cousin's Wedding


My 5 cousins from Aussie Land came to attend our cousin's wedding.

[They're the ones behind the two sitting down couple]

[That couple is not the wedding partners, they're my cousins too]


It's a gantry to stop the incoming groom, who's with his families, from taking
a seat with the bride at the wedding stage.

It's a tradition that is widely practised.

Just stand there, and ask for 'entrance money', from the groom.

I got $4 from that!

Haha.


These are my young cousins, only.


[I have the full video, but i can't upload it on youtube / blogger for some reason.]


-----------------------------------------------------------------------


At the end of the day, one of my uncles whispered to his brother,

"Sifat gotong-royong masih ada juga di kaki bukit ya."

So much have been planned, and our effort made it a success.

No comments: