Wednesday 13 January 2010

Epilogue of a Chapter

Don't generalize Mother Nature

The final sentence in the final paragraph has arrived.

Turning to the first few pages, you realized that there are 15 chapters in the book.

And the current one is the "5th".


Was the 5th chapter a good chapter?
Or is it a demoralizing chapter?
Cliff Hanger?
A heart-breaking chapter?
Mini - Climax?


Well, whatever the case is, you won't know the full content of the book.

Not yet, at least.


Sometimes, when you read a book, current emotions and thoughts
will evoke different perspectives. The way you understand a particular
scene or event will be different.

I think we can't blame the content of the book.

It's the reader's responsibility to make the book useful.
It's the reader's choice to appreciate the work.


Realize this, you only have one book.
A long-written book which can't be changed.


:)

AWWWW CLICHE POST! Hahahaha. Can't help it!

I think I'm happy with my results!

I love the enthusiastic support from my family and extended family.

Haha. But no presents or gift! I hate them!

No comments: