Wednesday 6 January 2010

Please Mr. Postman

I've been standing here waiting, Mister Postman.
So patiently for just a card or just a letter
Saying she's returning home to me
Please Mister Postman ! ~

Wait a minute wait a minute oh yeah
You gotta check and see one more time for me!

Enjoy. :)



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh by the way,

Monday's Results Day.
For those of you who are shivering in fear,
Or stoning at the wall, thinking whether VS will break the 10 barrier..

Advice from me: Take a knife and slit your wrist!

Haha just kidding.
Just take it easy and don't care man!
It's all over [in a neutral tone here xD]

If we do fail to break the 10 barrier and Mr Low announces
"11.9 Points Overall"

Just clap your hands and shake your booteh!

My parents kinda don't really care for my points. [Me too. 10 points for me?]
They have been looking at their friend's/my cousin's academics
and have hinted to me that you don't always need education in Singapore.
Guess what they told me to do to get a good job. xD
Learn Mandarin. [No offence in any possible way]



To tell you guys the truth,
I don't wana get those highly-paid jobs or positions.

There're also the cons for being wealthy.
And I don't want to be a victim.


I'll be Mr. Postman! :D Hehe. Hah. Hur.

No comments: