Saturday 23 January 2010

Patience

Got to know someone at my mum's dialysis place today.

A 50+ year old man, with a heart disease and kidney failure.

He has a daughter-in-law who doesn't allow him to buy food alone. She gives the exact money when the old man goes down to the market for cooking ingredients. He doesn't get enough money from his family, for treatment. And when MUIS came to their doorsteps, offering help, she shoo-ed them off.

Pride?

Worst of all, she said that the old man, his father-in-law, is a BURDEN to her family.



I wonder what the old man's son is doing..



I don't want to be, and, I hope I will never be like those 2 bastards.



"Verily your deeds will be brought back to you,
as if you yourself were the creator of your own punishment"


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH. Side note..

Got on the Shimano Bike today.
No wonder the guy dowan the bike.. (-.-)_l_
The back gear cant go to highest gear.

BUT WHO CARES. haha.

I think I'm-a cycle to ziyad's house on monday.

No comments: