Saturday 19 June 2010

Weird Motivation

Finally, got the WILL to study..

For the past few days,
I've been experiencing joy and grief, simultaneously. [not so much of the grief part]

Hmm.. I wonder why..

x)

"Sigh". Really. Sigh.

Photo Credit: Rajesh V Photography on Flickr

This might be a selfish statement..

But..
I need a.. "Change". Everything's getting more mundane lately.
I really wana live in the mountains / countryside.

Pretty flowers, tall canopies, beautiful waterfall, chilly wind..

I'm really grateful with what I have now.
But I think it's also good to strive for greater things. Yeap?

Photo Credit: nicointhebus on Flickr

And OH. Have you been to Dakota? As in the neighbourhood area there?
That place doesn't look like Singapore at all! Well, maybe just a tiny bit.
It looks like some Tokyo region.

Like those in the Ultraman series.

Tattaadaaa Taaddatadaaaadaa. [epic fail Ultraman theme song]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay Bye Bye Cyber World.
Gona die and live [paradoggg] in the real world till my JCTs over.
Hopefully, I can be resurrected back here again.

annyeong~

No comments: