Saturday 11 September 2010

I Just Realized I Have a Diary - My Blog

Browsed through my blog's archive.
One thing that caught my attention was the length of my past years' posts.

They're uber long. Uber with a capital R.

Hmm, makes me kinda glad to have a blog.
I should back-up my archives into my hard disk. :)

And here's something for you.
Was browsing through and got this funny shit (IMO)

----------

12.06am "yesterday".
My phone rang a lot of times. Lyk 15 times. But I don care. Who the hell will call me in the middle of the night? I was damn tired yesterday. So i ignored the phone calls. Then, it rang again. "Wtf? Maybe there's some urgent matter." So i picked it up. The conversation that took place was this:

Me: Hello.
Damien: Hello Azmi.
Me: What you want arh?
Damien: Eh, 2mrw want to go take photos again or not?
Me: Hah? When?
Damien: 2mrw morning larh. Wana go or not? Quinn coming oso.
Me: Oh.
Me: Eh, can let me sleep first? I damn tired arh.
Damien: Errr... Ok.

Early this morning, around 9am, Quinn called me. I was still sleeping.
Quinn: Azmi, u outside d?
Me: For what?
Quinn: Oh. U don't know meh? Damien didn't call you yesterday arh. He say you going to take pictures with us.
Me: Err.. I think he did call me. But I 4got what I say to him.
Quinn: Err..? O.o
Me: I was so sleepy. Then I lyk "sleeptalk" with him. Lol. Haha. Sorry arh.
Quinn: Oh. Ok. U still wanna go out or not? Take pictures. I'm outside d. Wait for me at City Hall.
Me: Oh Ok. No Problem.

No comments: