Thursday 25 August 2011

One Last

Today, we had our last P.E. - in our college life.
Soon, it will be our last day together as a class, and as a college.


I think we'll never mention it to one another, but I've this strong feeling that deep inside, 13/10 is going to be treasured and remembered regardless of how close, or how joyful you are in the class (:


And that particular day will come, when we'll stand up as a class, and move out
through the door, officially for the last time. ):


I've been through numerous 'lasts', and i've survived it.
But the feeling of experiencing 'the One Last', is too difficult for me to swallow - everytime.


Hahas, argh the usual ridiculous me.
That's life, why do you care so much abt these pointless details?

Hmmmmmm (:

Hahas.


Nostalgia's my closest buddy.
It will be with me till I perish from this land.



What about you? (:

No comments: