Wednesday 28 September 2011

Thankful

Please don't view me differently when you read this.



I've never tasted good results before in my JC life.
I'll always remember how I try to make words out of D E S and Us with my friends. Sigh, the typical heck care attitude and "I'll do this later (right..)"

But now, I'm really really thankful that my effort is paying off after seeing A&B.
Well, for just two subjects though. Hahaha.


If I can do that for these subs, I'll be able to do the same for the remaining subs too.
Sounds easy enough :/ Sigh.

And similarly, to those out there who are being traumatized and disappointed by your prelim results..


If a failure like me can do it, the very more you should be able to do it too.


I may not be the right person to say this, but I believe that
if there's a will, there's definitely a way.

Be very careful though. Wants and wishes are different from actual desire and hunger. Learnt that through my time in sports.




Be honest to yourselves.





Oh and for those of you that are doing well, keep it up yeah. (:
Be the role model for the rest of us to follow.



With all hope and sincerity,


All the best guys.

Let's do it.

Let's smile together in the future.

No comments: