Tuesday 18 October 2011

Never forget your roots, background and past

Just finished rewatching Tarzan. And when's the last time I watched it?

Many many, many years ago.
Man, saying '10 years ago' makes me feel old. o.O

Can you say it?
"Oh, I did this TEN years ago"

Time flies.


Don't know if you'll believe me but, I can clearly recall every scene
from start to the end.

My No.1 Disney movie. Sorry Lion King, you're 2nd ;P



I find the story extremely meaningful, touching, and surrealistically... real.
Nah, I won't summarize it here. I won't be doing justice to it.


I'm glad that something made me think of watching it again.
Try watching a movie for the second time.

When you're older.
More experienced.
More knowledgeable.
Have newer perspectives.

Able to spot the subtle hints and find the deeper meanings.

Interesting huh. It's the same you. But you grow to be different.
For good? Or for the worse?

Ultimately, it depends on you.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fav part. 0:00 to 3:30 <3



No comments: