Friday 10 February 2012

Estaba Delicioso

When you're forced to have just one choice, well, you only have one choice.

No more of those daily asam rebus nenas, asam pedas, lemak, sup ayam, sweet & sour.

Dayyuum.

I don't know about you, but I just can't have outside food for the entire day. The feeling and atmosphere of having a home is just not complete without home-made food. Maybe it's because of me initially having my mom as a full-time housemama. Perma home food (:

Well that was ages ago.

I've been cooking home food more frequently since the start of 2012. Everyday, I think. And for those of you who want to save up on your work moolahs, don't eat outside (other than your break ofc). Outside food isn't worth it, really. When you cook at home, it's fresher, tastier, healthier and more importantly, cheaper.

My fridge is currently stocked with boneless chicken meat, prawns, salmon, and of course, a spamload of veg, onion, ginger, garlic, and herbs. Who wouldn't be happy when they have those ingredients in their fridge.

Graciasful.

Besides that, have you ever cooked for someone? The moment when they compliment about your cooking - Ahhhh~ Haha although they might have been forced to do so coz they're afraid I'll take away their food.

Erghm.

No, it's not spicy.


That was tonight's dinner. Me is love Thai-style food.


Some of you can cook, but you just don't know it. And some of you can cook well, but you don't go to your blog and upload thai food dinner pics.

Woopseedaisies.


I can crack eggs using one hand.
Achievement unlocked.

No comments: