Saturday 3 October 2015

Optima

If I had to swim across the toughest sea, and at the same time fight a shark biting my leg, and steady my rifle to shoot the pilot of a warplane high up in the sky (note I'm still in the waters), and find out that the shark was actually a fake costume and inside it was Muhammad Ali in his prime challenging me to the full 12 rounds, and get activated for seven burning hospital buildings with bed-ridden patients, and get yelled at by someone trying to read his morning papers (Now I feel like saving my bullet for him instead), and be bugged down by important questions of life like what to eat for dinner, and be knocked out by Ali in the first five seconds only to find out afterwards that he accidentally sneezed and didn't touch me at all and kind of want to have a rematch with me because he thought I was giving him chance and then during the rematch I got curious and asked him what's his favourite colour and why but he replied with I don't know bro and because of that I got angry and suddenly felt like invading Poland, but oh crap I shot a fish instead of the pilot so oh wells that's my dinner, and ohmygoodness I left the stove on at home...

I'd listen to this song.

No comments: