Tuesday 28 June 2016

Tell me, human, what do you see?


Amy does this all the time. He doesn't really come to me when I'm doing other things in my room. I've tried being all sneaky and quiet while laying down the prayer mat, etc, but somehow he still knows. Apart from his fur dirtying the mat, and his infrequent nonsense of pulling and biting my hair while I'm in sujud (which I kind of like, at times, and I've actually stayed a little longer in sujud because I was hoping for him to bite my hair. Astaghfirullah.), he's quite a gem. Honestly.

I used to be annoyed by this and I would chase him out and close the door before doing the necessary. A couple of days back in the morning, my mom saw him bending his head down and silently pushing his nose into the gap beneath my room door. Well, it just melts my heart to see his persistence. Maybe he knows some special things that I don't.

I shall learn to be more grateful.

I shall keep my door ajar.
~


No comments: