Tuesday 23 August 2016

"It feels like evening all the time"

When I left my house and walked through the corridor, I felt that I was transported back 15 years ago. Something about the setting sun. Something about the warm tones enveloping my peripherals while looking at the concrete floor. Something about familiarity. A familiar adventure.

"I feel like I have a lot of problems, but today I decided that I have none".
And Quinn the punster was again quick to point out that Damien was indeed having naan.

I've been a regular customer of this place for ages. And I'm quite familiar with the hindustan songs being played on TV and their stereos. To my pleasant surprise, Hotel California was played when we're preparing to leave - never had that.

Desert rose. Desert plateaus and empty road.

I see today as a beautiful reward. For many things.

Words can never capture an experience.

No comments: