Tuesday 30 August 2016

We have a lift off

So today while walking to the office building, the Interstellar track S.T.A.Y. was playing in my ears. I disconnected my earphones, entered the building, tapped my card and went into the lift. I zoned out in the lift and thought I heard the song playing in my head.

Hey the track is still playing on my mind, feels real, cool.

Went out of the lift. I can still hear the track playing in my head. It got a little weird. Checked my phone. Ah yes, must've pressed play accidentally after unplugging.

There were people in the lift. I know you are all aiming for the stars. I want to be an astronaut too. Ey, don't mention it. You're welcome for the lift music. Motivational Monday. (edit: Ayesha rightfully pointed out to me that today's Tuesday. Nice Azmi nice.)