Wednesday 30 January 2008

1 + 1 = 1

Errr.. Ohk. Hi =]





2day was the average kinda day. Nothing much happened.








After school, me, Siddha, Adrian, went to take photos for the COE ICT talk. It's about Intellectual Property, IP. Singapore is enforcing the law again. Those of you who upload pics or vids, please be extremely careful and aware that not everything is "free". It's either copyrighted or "tm-ed". Haha. Sumting lyk that. Remember, the law can pounce on you if you are careless. Never give the "arh heck care larh. Nothing will happen 1" kind of attitude. I tell you, you won't be safe. -.-







ANd... i saw Ms Haryati from tkps. Haha. I think she's still a "Ms".











What? Oh. Hi Ms Haryati. Pls don't stare at me lyk that =]












Went home. Wooo.




Can't wait to have PE 2mrw. Woooo. Badminton rox. Reminds me of my old primary school days when I'm lyk the most pro in my ENTIRE school.






*erghm*strepsils*








Aniwaes..... Nitez my frenz, dearz, sweetiez.

No comments: