Thursday 31 January 2008

yikes...

I don really feel lyk blogging. Got tons and tons of homework. Thnx ah. But... I don care, will do that later.

I started off wif PE. WOOOOO!!! There's a badminton grading session soon. So, my shots muz be sui-sui 1. And juz now, I'm lyk owning every1 arh. But sadly, my new classmate, erm, I donoe hu, sry, was freaking AWESOME. Nice tricks there. Hope to win you 1 day. Aniwae, from the way he played, I assumed that he has some private badminton lessons. Freak. That's cool ah.
A-Maths. Surds Test. Freak! I think I can't get a1 for my a-maths. Azmi, BUCK Up lar dey. Oh yarh, and Ms Lau put up a question for us to do. She said" those who can solve these questions will get 2 bonus points for the next test." It's sort of impromptu thing and the due time is around 30mins from that particular moment. So everyone was chionging. I must admit, Its bloody-hell difficult. Everyone was busy with their work and even dao-ed Ms Lau when she teach. We were lyk so enthu-kia with that 2 points arh. Donoe y. Then, in the midst of nowhere, a few guys got the answers. And then......... everyone went to them for answers. Haha. Things such as "eh i treat u later" and "eh u very handsome arh today" came out from 3I's mouths. So, practically, everyone got it right. And you know wad? Ms Lau cancelled the 2 ponits reward thingy. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She said it's not fair for the other classes. But, she promised us sweets 2mrw! yearh. For our unbreakable enthu spirit! Gogogogogogogo!

Oh, and 2dae's Quinn's bdae.

We shud have some kinda "surprise" party 2mrw, rite guyz? Muaahahahhaahhaa. =B

A few more days to halo. the 2E-ians halo reunion. Probably on the CNY hols. Mega co-op session is coming your way guyz. I can sense the indescribable aura and sensation diffusing towards me. Get ur fingers clicking, eyes searching for preys and hope, ears listening to the cries of agony and despair.


"We'll give 'em war"

No comments: