Monday 28 January 2008

Deja-vu

Hi Peoples.






Juz another typical day in Victoria School.



First up, was the designing competition of the "sec 3 camp Tshirt". Haiz.. Some of the 3I's was busily copying their homework. 3I, this is seriously not what I expect from all of you. CMCs BUCK UP. For goodness sake, do the right things right. Ayyoohh. So big d, muz tell you this kind of stuffs?. I'm lyk the only few who's enthusiastic about the design. Hahah. U noe y? Coz i wan the Sec 3s to wear my "nice" design. Muahahaa. But actually my design quite OK larh. I give it 9.9/10.






*erghm*






Then it was Geog. Blablabla, Recess. Chem's next. I managed to postpone the Chem test using my awesome begging skillz. Haha. Thnx Mdm Farrah! Muahahahaa. I'm so beggish. =] Physics was quite ok also lah. 3I, pay ATTENTION! Seriously Lah! Very pitiful to see him talk alone eh. Directly after school Mr Munir hold us back to talk about the "o" lvl results of this year's badge. And guess wad. He expects me to get 8 A1s for "O" lvl. Err.. OK! I'll try my freaking-super-ultraman BEZ! I won't disappoint all of you! B-)





3I sat for a career guidance "test/survey". It's quite useful i think. Can't wait for them to send the results to my email! I think I'll work as either an "astronomer" or "sum mad scientist". Woohhoo. Studied wif ZB and gang for a while. And went home at 1700. Ok. got to zao d. Need to sleep at my auntie house again. Shit. 2mrw got the Chem test. Aiyahh.. Nvm. Sure full marks 1, if I study later =p.





Oh yah. I suddenly received this "deja-vu" aura, again. I can't describe it.. It's sumting lyk the "Harvest Moon 'a wonderful life'[PS2] " kind of feeling. So peaceful. My love for nature seems unbreakable suddenly. The world was brilliant once. Wif no such things as nuclear war and Global Warming.



Cant wait to play halo again. Wah, long time didn't touch my PS2 or PC games. GTdbz and Azmi are fusing, once again.

No comments: