Sunday 27 January 2008

OMG. What a tiring night (ystrday). What a tiring day.

Fishing was alright i guess. Took a few pics for my AEP project there.
My cousins [married couple] picked my father and I up at my house. We went to my mom's dialysis centre, sumwhere near Bedok Reservoir Sheng Shiong [700+] to fetch her. Arrived at Pasir Ris Fishing Pond at approximately 7.15pm. Then my female cousin brought my mom home. I quickly ran to "book" my favourite place, nicknamed "the 4th umbrella". Y? coz its labelled no. 4 -.- . Set up 2 rods, throw, I went to buy drinks for my dad n my cuzin.
10pm, I caught a fish. Average larh. Malays called it "taiwan fish". Don ask me y. After that, it was freaking boring all the way. Very few ppl managed to reel up a fish. Oh yarh, i 4got. Farhan[z] and his sis came for a short while to see my pro skillz... *cough* Unfortunately, I couldn't. Dono y. Very de unusual leh. Frankly speaking, usually I bring home 6-12 fish. Serious. I think the "taoke" cheat lah. Didn't release a lot of fish. Eee...
Ard 2am, I entered my "handy-dandy-juz-flip-&-open"tent and dozed off. Waah. It's seriously freaking cold. I took some CLEAN plastic sheet and named it "my Blanky".
Till 4am. Still no fish. Slept again till 7am. Packed my stuffs up, and went for breakfast.

1pm

Eunos MRT. Afiq, Quinn, me. Shooting for AEP project again. -.- Had sum long discussion abt where to go. Quinn proposed Bugis. "fine larh, lyk as if I'm gona win the argument". Snap here and there. Afiq 'belanja' me LJS [juz the dessert =p] Finally, we ended up at Bedok Reservoir. It was freaking breezy. Quinn was lyk "Wah. The big sand thing so nice!" WTB -.- That was the frst time he ever see that HDB sand quarry. Snap here and there again. Bought a card reader for $9. AND............. went home.



No comments: