Saturday 26 January 2008

Fun nite, 2nite

Pheeww.

I've made it tru'.
After spending around 3 hours of learning html(basic oni arh -.-), and creating a new blog for myself,,, WOOOOHOO!!! Thnx Damien for your kind help




*rigghhtt...*




And yearh. I'll try to update this blog as often as possible yeahs.






Ok.. I think i gtg now. I wana catch sum rest b4 i go to my usual place, Pasir Ris, to fish there. Tonight, 2 of my cuzins(and sum of their frenz :] ) are going 2 accompany me and witness my pro-ness.






=p





Hmm.. Oh yah. I tink I'm gona bring Damien's camera and.. and.. "accidentally" drop it into the cold, juicy, green, water. Yum Yum..










0.0











What?







No larh. I'm gona take pictures there. Woohoo. Wish me luck guyz.. Coz i tink i need it.

No comments: