Sunday 3 February 2008

Inappropriate for Me

An advice to all of you.



I'm gona say this once.




My uncle taught me this. "If you need any help, say it in a direct manner. Don't make your sentences too abstract coz no one will understand your true intentions. Hence they can't help you"





I've experienced this kinda stuff a lot of times. And the best way for me is to say it directly.




No one knows my problems, except for my parents, and relatives.
Friends can't save you all the times. Me, my cuzins, relatives, have learnt something from those bitter incidents. Trust me, your family is way much better in helping you out.



I wonder why teenagers nowadays won't tell their problems to their close ones.



Embarrassed? Shy? Afraid that they will scold you?



I'm not forcing any of you to listen to me, and I'm not pointing fingers at anyone either. But this is just my point of view. I've experienced this, please, take some time to digest this.




Ok, gtg eat. Bb.

No comments: