Saturday 2 February 2008

Unsatisfied

Whao. What a bleddy tiring day.

12.06am "yesterday".
My phone rang a lot of times. Lyk 15 times. But I don care. Who the hell will call me in the middle of the night? I was damn tired yesterday. So i ignored the phone calls. Then, it rang again. "Wtf? Maybe there's some urgent matter." So i picked it up. The conversation that took place is this:

Me: Hello.

Damien: Hello Azmi.

Me: What you want arh?

Damien: Eh, 2mrw want to go take photos again or not?

Me: Hah? When?

Damien: 2mrw morning larh. Wana go or not? Quinn coming oso.

Me: Oh.

pause

Me: Eh, can let me sleep first? I damn tired arh.

Damien: Errr... Ok.

hangs up phone. Zzzzzzz


Early this morning, around 9am, Quinn called me. I was still sleeping.

Quinn: Azmi, u outside d?

Me: For what?

Quinn: Oh. U don't know meh? Damien didn't call you yesterday arh. He say you going to take pictures with us.

pause

remembered last night conversation with Damien.

Me: Err.. I think he did call me. But I 4got what I say to him.

Quinn: Err..? O.o

Me: I was so sleepy. Then I lyk "sleeptalk" with him. Lol. Haha. Sorry arh.

Quinn: Oh. Ok. U still wanna go out or not? Take pictures. I'm outside d. Wait for me at City Hall.

Me: Oh Ok. No Problem.


DIAO -.-'''


Met Damien and Quinn at City Hall MRT. Damien lend me his best camera coz he borrowed the SLR from school. Quinn oso. Thnx Damien. U rock lyk stone. MRT-ed to Jurong East. We took the red line to Kranji. Board bus 925 to Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve. Alighted. Need to walk for 15mins to get to the place. When we reach there, we saw this sign - " Ticket Booth "

Quinn and I looked at Damien. Who's idea issit arh?

Damien: Oh shit. Nvrmind. I'll pay for you guys. Hope it's below $7.

When we were walking towards the booth, Damien was lyk "Pls $7. Pls $7."

It turned out to be
50cents per person.

DIAO

Went in. Took sum great shots. We saw this American mid-aged couple using a bird-viewer. It's cool. He was kind enough to ask us to look thru the scope. It was cool. I saw a blue and orange kingfisher. Continued walking. We saw birds, squirrels, huge monitor lizards, SPIDERS [lots of them]. Speaking abt spiders, I think it's their mating season. Coz we saw for quite a number of times, the male is on the female's body. LOL. And there's one HUGE and thick spiderweb that contained 1 green. 1 yellow, 1 red, 1 black spider. That's not all. The thing is, there are lyk 50 tiny, tiny little spiders too. I tot they were eggs, but, when I looked closer, they got legs, and they're moving. ARGH!! Shit. Haha. Happy mating spiders of Singapore.

Snap here and there. It started to drizzle. We don't care.

Out of nowhere, at 1:20pm, I heard the
azan. Azan is the call to prayer, for Muslims. And 1:20pm is the azan, for 2nd Feb, for 1 of our 5 daily prayers that we have to carry out. The voice is quite soft. Me, Damien and Quinn stopped and listen. I was lyk what the? Damien was a bit freaked out I think. It lasted for lyk 1min or so. In the middle of a nature reserve, with trees and swamps surrounding you, you hear the azan? There's lyk no one, nothing that was in our sight. The thing is, It's for real. Three of us heard it. Guys, U muz believe me.

Walked and walked. Then Damien stopped and shouted, "Arhh! WTF? Stupid mosquitoes. Pain ah! Go away bitch." I was lyk "Ok...." until I realized that we were being attacked buy a
swarm of mosquitoes. We walked away at first. Then we ran. Wanna know why? Coz those things were following us. Descending upon our skin. Oh yarh, Damien managed to smack a mosquito on his left arm. Nice one Instructor D.

Ran all the way to the entrance there. We stumbled upon the American couples again. They let us see thru the scope again. Cool. It's seriously cool. We viewed thru it and most of the occasions, they were kingfishers. Cool. Thnx dudes.

Went out. Needa do our 15mins walk again. This time, it's more fun. Coz, we acted as Spartans in Halo.

"Daaddaaddaada" "Nade, Nade! BOOOOM" *swerves gun everywhere* "Incoming shee! Open fire! Ddaaddaadaadadadadada" and lots, lots more. Thnx arh Damien. Made us look lyk sum crazy boyz. Board 925 back to Kranji. Went to City Hall, again, to take more shots. Overall, it's quite a frustrating session, coz the lighting was very poor. Thnx to the dark clouds.

Ate at BK. Went to Funan Mall. Walk here and there. Went home. Accompanied my dad to get my mom from the nearby dialysis center. Tiring but a fruitful day for me.

Woooo. I lyk Saturdays.

No comments: