Monday 11 February 2008

Monday Blues..

Wooo! English CA over! Can finally R.I.P.. Quite ok arh the paper, hope i can get >18 / 25. Pls, pls, pls, pls...







Hrm, juz stayed back fr a while in school, talk to my frens, bla,bla,bla.. Oh yearh, I bought a funky green book strap! So greeny. Can add on to my book straps collection. Went to LJS. Decided not to add the addictive Chocolate Cream dessert. 2 Bucks saved. Baiek azmi! Went to mug [ mugging is a crime ] study at Marine Parade Library wif The Ming and MR. Pendy. Then, during our way home, said goodbye to Pendy. I and DEming went to the bustop in front of tao nan school. Waited for 55. And guess wad, 55 juz pass lyk "snap" ignoring us. U noe y? Coz it doesnt stop there.







D



I



A



O







OMG? o.0 GTdbz? InstructorD? for the past 3 years in VS, u donnoe that 55 doesnt stop there? Haiz. Im so ashamed of u 2. Disappoint me. So we walked to the next bustop and board a 55. Walao. Waste of time eh =[








Aniwaes, congratz Huda fr completing ur puasa sunat. Good gerl! (:








Oh yearh, I nda go for RGS investiture. =o Me, Ziyad, Hafidzin, Dzafir =].








& I'm the odd one out. Wana noe y? Coz they know a lot of gfs gals who are their "frens" there. HRgm. I wonder y... This shows that I'm clean! Hahaha!









I think. =d

No comments: