Tuesday 12 February 2008

Nothing can paint my true emotions..

Aloha peeps. School was fun 2dae.. Especially wif 2 vendors of IT stuffs that came 2dae. Cool! I bought a pair of headphones for 5 bucks. And.. the bez thing is, there's a mike! Haha. 5 bucks! Worth it rite? Yeah. Can discuss bout projects and... communicate wif Damien during halo.

"Azmi to Damien, over. 2 red spartans coming to blue base. Return at once, over."

Haha.


And.. I suddenly realize sumting.. Sumting that opened the doors of my heart and twitched my mind.. Made me think thru it over and over again... more to reminding myself, over and over again. And yes, it has guided me into a better teenage boy.

If you lie down on the green, doughy grass, gazing at the sky, trees circling you, swaying left and right, leaves constantly falling.. treasure those moments, as if it will be your last. Coz it will be your last. No happy moments can be repeated, bcoz they're so unique and incomparable. If its in the day, admire the calming view of the crispy, rolling clouds. If its night time, adore the blinking stars. Admire every single thing you're suppose to do, you're tasked to do. Then every second of your life will be an hour of happiness.

This is juz an advice from me. You may ignore me or heed my words. I'm not forcing you.


Tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all

The morning rain clouds up my window and I can't see at all..

No comments: