Friday 22 February 2008

Special ways...

OMG. Yesterday and today rocked my life. XD
Seriously arh.
But very very very tiring. I'll explain later =p

Thursday
Bio and Physics paper. I think a2/b3 for both. Very difficult and the time given
is quite short. CA1 is always my poorest thru'out the year. My parents comforted me
by saying that its alright and what I gotta do is just try harder next time and learn your mistakes
for this term. So, CA1s aside k..

After that, SLI!!!!!! SLI was fun. Flag bearing was ok. I scared I'll screw up but i didnt! XD
Ended around 8pm. THEN, the real fun begins...

Taufik and I were targeted as victims of the koi pond's water. Ziyad mastermind. So scary.
Around 20 ppl chasing you. Changed quickly into PE attire and ran. Hid behind the joga bonito
court. But, they spotted us.

"Eh! They're there! Googgogoo!"

Taufik and I ran into the field (the joga bonito court is linked to the field). Ran out. Pheww.
Then
we got seperated.
They caught Taufik first. Haha XD. Then I sumhow quitely "release" Taufik. Then he ran wif me.
Kena chase again. He got caught again -.-

I hid behind those dark places behind the school. Changed my mind as it was freaky. Then, I was chased by 8ppl. Sprinted. Till... "Oh crap. Dead end."

They "ushered" me to the pond. Along the way, I escaped their weak grips. Ran, climbed, tip-toe. I was catching my breath at the basketball court, when our of freaking nowhere, 12-15 ppl surrounded me. WTF. Didnt see that comin. I was pinned down. Taupok-ed. Karate-ed. Judo-ed. Silat-ed. Till I drop to the ground. All of them hold my limbs and lifted me up. Luckily their pace of walking was slow. I regained my energy.

*struggle, kick, punch,* I got away again. Wooo... Basically, I'm always telling lies. Haha. XD

"Ouch! My hand pain!" "ARgh!!!!!!!!!" "Oi pain larh!"

They work. =p

2mins, pinned down again -.-

They carried me to the same route again. At the Flexi room. I used every ounce of energy left. I "rugby-ed" ppl. Around 10ppl were holding me. My legs, hands, neck, arms, stomach. Sum ppl stopping me from in front. I literally dragged them. Haafiz said " Waliu! Waliu! Strong sia this small kid!". Thnx Haafiz, coz u give me the motivation and adrenaline to run away again. XD

Pinned down. Carried me over the bridge of the pond with variety of BIG fish. They let me pick which pond. So lucky, so i chose the clean, spacious, koi pond. Haha. Sum of them did "dance & rituals" and stuffs. Haha!

When reaching the pond. I escaped and ran for 50m thru the canteen.
Was dragged down by Ziyad. He pulled my shirt! I scared tear so I gave in =p.

I gave UP. Yes. I rarely give up in anything. Haiz.. No choice.
They swing me back and forth to gain momentum.
"1 , 2 , 3 !.... Splusshhhh!"

My head went into the water first. I "swam" up. Everyone laughed and clap. LOL
Then, random ppl was chased around. Haha!
Ppl who got dunked lyk me: Taufik, Endy, Danial
It was seriously fun & tiring. Went to Ziyad's house after that.

Played PS2. I own at Fifa. GTA San Andreas next (no explanation required).
Entered one of the rooms. Lie down. Blankets covering our shivering body.
Watched "Shutter". Watched it 5 times. No big deal, so i slept. Hahaha.


Friday

Woke up at 5am lyk dat. Only 2.5 hours of sleep. Bathed. Prayed. Went out to RGS for its investiture.

Slept in Ziyad mom's car.

RGS is huge.
We sort of stoned. Haha. Lack of sleep.
Reception & Refreshments.

While eating, heard sum1 calling my name. Scanned the surrounding. It's Huda. Haha. With her frens. She came for the invest too. Coincidental i suppose.

Next up was the tour.

ANDDDDD... my black shoes (I borrow from Ziyad), started to tear and break apart. The heels broke OFF. I was lyk "Oh Crap?!" So Malu. Tried to walk normally. Hope ppl didn't see my shoes. Then took a cab to Ziyad's house. Arrived at 12.30 lyk dat.

Rest. Went for Friday's prayer. Head back to school.
Went to Science Centre. Quite fun.

Supported the C Div soccer boiz when reach back to school.

Went to Ziyad's place. Took back my stuffs. Ziyad's mom is so nice! Send me home.

Then, b4 I got out of car, I kissed the hand of Ziyad mom's hand (usual muslim routine, salam) U muz salam sum1 older than you b4 u leave. THEN, I salam-ed ZIYAD. LOL. Hahahahaha.
Hope u guys get the joke. VERY funny. Hahhahahahahahahah. =p

Ok ok ok ok ok... Bb guys!!

No comments: