Wednesday 20 February 2008

(TT )

:) *smile always azmi*

Announcing's fun, donnoe y. Got back a few of my test, all A1 :) But, Im still really really worried for my English. I think Im gona get 50-60. Confirm. Surprised? No. Coz Im really bad with my language. MT CA was alright, i think im gona get a2/1. yeahh. Thats abt it.

Phew, and i've gotten rid of sum of my to-do things. Yey! Hahaha. Hmm... Not much diff actually, coz there's still add-ons. Haiz XD .

2mrw - Physics, Bio (confident a1 although NVR study 4 this sub b4 :p). SLI ( Flag bearer ). Badminton grading session (ayiah. Chiken McNugget upsize one with BBQ sauce larh). Sleepover at Ziyads house(Im gona bring my ps2 games there. GTA San Andreas - super fun, exciting, violent, sick game, which I noe EVERY SINGLE feature, cheat codes and hideouts of the place)

Fri - RGS Invest. Science Centre 3-4pm.
Next week stuffs? I better not talk abt it. =S

Good friends we have, oh, good friends weve lost
Along the way.
In this great future, you cant forget your past;
So dry your tears, I seh.

I remember when we used to sit
In the government yard in trenchtown.
And then georgie would make the fire lights,
As it was logwood burnin through the nights.
Then we would cook cornmeal porridge,
Of which Ill share with you;
My feet is my only carriage,
So Ive got to push on through.

No comments: