Wednesday 27 February 2008

Where the children dream away..

Juz came back from doctor. MC again today.
I'm born wif illnesses. But, it's ok. I'll accept it.
Do you know that I can't take a great intake of Vitamin C?
No tablets. No ordinary medicine. Just plain natural diet to help me.
Thats why I'm vertically challenged. But.. I'm willing to carry on.
I swear these won't affect my goals and dreams in life.

Ok. I'm gona talk to my second self now..


Azmi. It's ok. This is just the beginning. You still have a long road to go.
You must be strong and carry on. You know everyone needs you. Ok?

Potential + (-)distraction = performance
Potential = performance

I'll let you pick. Which one? Don't ask me. It's your choice. Its you, you, you.
No one is gona help you. Grow up. Make your own wise decision.

What? You want me to give you my opinion? Hmm. Ok. But, the decision is still yours k?

Distractions


Online games

Yes. Online games. They are one of your main distractions. They decrease your sleeping time and your study time. They have caused you to switch directions. What a waste of time...
I think you should really stop online games. Go delete all your games in your PC. It's not a punishment. It's for your own good. For everything to be the same again as last time.
Do you remember? B4 you got hold of this computer and internet access. How successful and focused you are?
Then you started playing games. You know you shouldn't but, you constantly told yourself that everything is gona be alright. In the middle of your sec 2 life, you can see your grades slowly dropping. You told yourself "Its normal for a secondary student". You are wrong Azmi.
You ignored me Azmi. You ignored your second self. You ignored me, who has been guiding you from the start of your schooling life. I can still rmbr the day when you ditched me. When you abruptly stop listening to me. Thnx to your PC.
Hurh?? Oh.. Don't worry. I'm just lyk you. I'll forgive every single one in my life, every single day. Just take me back to your life again. I'll help you. I'll guide you. I'll go through hard and pain with you. Let me be your closest friend, your guide, lyk we used to be.

So, pls stop online games ok? Pls..
If you're stress, just turn on your PS2. You know, online game is much much worse than Ps2.
In PS2, you can seriously control yourself. You know, I know. So pls, think abt it ok?

Online activities (thru Internet)
  • Windows live messenger
  • Blogging
  • Friendster
  • Skype
  • Flickr
Hmm.. This is very subjective. It depends on your point of view. What? My thoughts for these stuffs? Ok..

Firstly, MSN messenger.. You know what Azmi?
It's seriously useless for you to chat with your friends.
Maybe, you can do this in a weekly basis. Not daily.
How about during your weekends? After you've done your homework and assignments?
Ok?

Next up, hmm.. Blogging. My advice to you is.. don't blog every single day. Yups. Weekends.
Compile the highlights of your week and blog it during your free time, Sat, Sun. K?

Friendster. What's the use of friendster Azmi? Lyk as if ppl gona be friends with you. I mean,
it's not the time yet. It's seriously not the time to make friends. You shud have done that during your younger days. What? Why other ppl can have friendster? Coz they can control and manage their time. You can't. Not yet. So do what's best for you ok? Hope you'll understand.

Skype. Talking? Chatting? Useless. Talking to your frens abt homework and assignments? No.
This will just distract you from completing your work. Trust me. Pls...

Flickr. Hmm.. I know its a very good way to improve your photography skills. Again, my advice for you is to update it during your weekends ok? Wish you luck and success in this.



Haiz.. Azmi. In short, don't switch on your PC during weekdays. During your working time. I mean, what's the use of it? You are not lyk other ppl, who can focus well. Adapt to your abilities. Adapt to the situation. Just don't follow what other ppl do. Everyone's different. Hope you know what I mean Azmi.


My advice

Start again. Start from the beginning. Start, and leave your past. Leave it Azmi. There will be failures in life. You can't change it. It's a fact. It's a route for your race of life. You will and you can do better. It's just a wake up call for you Azmi. A wake up call. Hope you'll realise it. This shows that God still care and love you. He will give obstacles and challenges, for you to prove that you can overcome it, for you to show that your capable in a lot of things. It's for your own good. Your time will come soon.

Turn to you right. Can you see that little streak of light? Can you see it widening? It's your happiness. It's your blessings. Hold on. Be patient Azmi.

Listen to Farhan. He's right. For me, as another living soul unlyk all of you, I respect him. You should thank him Azmi. He has shown you the way. Just walk ahead. It's simple. Ignore every single distractions in life and overcome those obstacles.

Your time will come. That's for sure. Maybe not now. Maybe in the after world. Do what is necessary. Why has God placed your soul into this body and descended you onto this very planet? To test you. To separate His servants into 2 distinct groups. You've told me. You've knew it all along rite? Act now Azmi. It's not too late.

U must start to have a constant study time. Buy assessment books. No.. No..
It's not a punishment. It's just to prove yourself that you've listen and pay attention in class.
Do your homework. That's the first thing that you must do. Then, it's your study time. Assessment books. Study, revise. These will help you. Your teachers won't have the time
to teach you every single thing. They're just basics. You need to understand it fully. Listen to me.

Pls Azmi... Pls.. I'm kneeling down. I'm begging you. Wipe off your tears. You're a man for goodness sake. Stand up.
I can help you Azmi. Lyk what I've done for you for the past 10 years. Lets show them...


Take me.. Please..

No comments: